Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Friday 11 June 2010

Babies babies everywhere!

Good morning! I was meant to post this up last night but after I got in from Aquafit I was far too tired! It was great fun though and will be going back next week so I can get fit for Malawi!!!
Anyway enough of my ramblings. When I saw the Forever Friends Kinetic Card Challenge I thought I would have a go so I attempted to make a swing card (I think thats what you call it!). We have five friends and family who are due to have babies in the next few months so thought I should start on the baby cards!

I found some blue gingham/check paper and my Forever Friends baby stickers and set to work.
I stamped a sentiment on the other side of the sticker so when it swings round it wasnt just a plain circle.
I stamped 'Congratulations' inside the card after realising my blank was too small for it to go on the front but Im still quite pleased with it!
We only know of one baby boy so I need to make atleast another 4 boys and 4 girls just incase!
Off to salvage my bunny tail plants that have been flattened due to the heavy rain : (
Thanks for looking.
Rach xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael!! :)
    This is a really lovely card- I came to your blog through the FF Challenge so I love the bears already but they are so perfect for baby cards!! :) I had a patch like that a couple of years ago, where it seemed every other card I made was a baby card!! ;)
    I'm a fairly new blogger, too- started mine last month having only discovered blogs a couple of weeks before!! I just love how much insipration there is out there and had to start my own and join in!! :) Feel free to pop over to mine anytime, if you'd like to have a look!! :) http://www.sunraescraftylife.blogspot.com - haven't learnt to do the link thing yet!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachael!

    Your card is sooo cute!!

    Thanks for playing along with Forever Friends challenge.

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww this is gorgeous, perfect for the kinetic challenge. thanks foe taking part in the forever friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just amazing! What a cute card! Thanks for your nice words - way behind you though...
    Great chice of profession by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx