Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Friday 26 November 2010

Pretty in pink

Long time no post - sorry! Ive been busy with uni, had a mega GOLD Malawi presentation last week which didn't go very well (in my opinion) and I had the awful sickness bug for three days the week before that!

I have managed to create a few Christmas cards though. The first being this cutie


This is Winter Millie from Wild Rose Studio. This is the first time I have stamped and coloured her up with the PM's and I think she has turned out pretty good!

I followed Dawny P's sketch to join in with Wild Rose Studios First Christmas blog hop. I used Little Fleurs Pink Pinstripe and Dotty Snowflakes from my fav at the mo Pink Petticoat.




I also used some pink roses from Wild Orchid Crafts that I glittered up with the old Stickles and used some gems from my stash and a printed message as I am yet to find a stamp that says 'Gran'.

Hope you like it!
I'm off to do more work lol and will be back with another card soon

Rachael xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rachael :-) Your Gran will LOVE this I'm sure !! the image is adorable and the papers and flowers are beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Wild Rose Studio Hop and PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael..
    This is soo pretty! Your Gran is going to love it! Thanks for joining in with the WRS sketch and Blog Hop and for using your Millie stamp.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael!! :)
    Think I must've missed this card when you posted it- happening quite a bit atm! :S- but just had to say I think it's gorgeous!! :) All the shades of pink make it so pretty- I'm sure you're Gran will love it, especailly with the personalised greeting!! :) Gran is hard to find for some reason- I usually end up masking 'dma' off the end but it's a bit of a faff tbh!! ;D
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx