Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Mmmmm cake!

Hi all! I have a birthday card to share today.


Sorry the lighting is naff!

Bit of a close up!

I am ashamed to say I have had this decoupage sitting in my stash for a year! I got it for Christmas 2009 and haven't used it so thought about time I get it out!

I have used

  • Forever Friends decoupage and backing papers
  • gems
  • a silver peel off
 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Right off to get some of this Uni work done!
Have a nice day everyone :)

Hugs

Rachael xx

9 comments:

  1. A super card Rachael, great decoupage. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!


    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Great artwork.
    I love it.
    Thank you for playing Cutie Sunday.

    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Rachael! Wonderful papers and decoupage, and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week...

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi
    a wonderful card and so cute.

    Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

    Hugs
    Marushy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachael!! :)
    Thanks for you lovely comments on my last card :) This is the second part of my 'Prove I'm alive' campaign- leaving some comments myself!!lol ;D
    This is a lovely card- the colours are sooo pretty (if it wasn't so cold, they'd make me desperate for ice-cream!! :) ) that image is vv cute and the gems are the perfect finish!! :) I have such a lot of stash hidden away that I've never got round to using, too... terrible isn't it?!lol
    Btw, there's a little something for you on my blog if you'd like it :)
    Hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx