Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday 6 March 2011

A thank you

Just a quick post to say thank you very much to Sarah for this award!

As I have already had this award I am running out of people to pass it onto!

And I know I am supposed to pass this onto 3-5 people but nearly everyone else I follow has either had it or has over 3000 followers!

But I would like to pass this award onto Sharon.

Please check out their blogs there are some brilliant makes!

Bye for now!


Rachael xx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx