Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Too late!!!

Eeeee honestly what am I like! Ive been following the Less is More challenge blog since I saw Rachel's first entry 9 weeks ago and Iv been dying to join in since. Now I must admit I got through a few half failed attempts nearly every challenge but have persisted lol. I am soo not used to the whole less is more/clean and simple style so it was quite a challenge to create something.
I did eventually make something half decent and then ended up getting in late from school last Friday and missed the upload deadline! Gutted lol.


I used the same stamp that I did on my notebook (last post) coloured with PM's and the green paper is from the Forever Friends Springtime pad.


I flocked up his ears because you know bunnies are supposed to be furry lol. I then very bravely stamped the greeting straight onto the finished card - not sure if I should have tho cos its a bit smudgy but its done now so tough lol.

Right well I have still found a few challenges that I would like to enter this card into :
       So I must try harder this week!! I suppose I should go off and attempt to make something now!!

                                                       Hope youre all well!
                 
                   Hugs
                Rachael xxx

12 comments:

  1. Oh hun I have done that sooo many times myself and your card is so sweet too...anyway glad you have found other challenges for this cutie to go into and good luck!...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael. Yes, 'less is more' can be quite difficult at times but this is great. Love Forever Friends and he is a real cutie with his fluffy bunny ears. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh rachael it's very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, love the stamp, thank you for joining us at Little Claires, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rach!! :)
    Oh, I think your persistence paid off- I love this!! :) I loved this sketch (still using it!!) and I'm loving green at the mo' for some reason... what product did you use on his bunny ears, though- need to be able to do that on mine, it's sooo cute!!lol
    Hope you manage to make something in red for this week :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! so cute, love the gorgeous image and design. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Less is More is open until 8pm tonight
    You have 2 hours!! lol
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww that's so cute, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Rachael, super cute image and I love how you've added flock to his ears.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Spring colours/Easter challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachael, I think your "less is more" turned out beautiful!! Love the cute teddy with bunny ears and how you flocked them!
    Congrats on your DT spot, how exciting!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aah, so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Claire's Designs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel love your cards they are adorable and congrats on the DT post for FF have fun
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx