Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Saturday 23 July 2011

Two in one

Two cards in one post tonight as I'm off camping in the morning for the week with my Guides! I am soo excited! Still not packed yet (as usual!) so on a bit of a tight schedule!

My first card is a lovely purple creation for a purple mad friend's 21st birthday.

I followed the fab sketch by Dena over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.




                 Finally gave in to buying some cherry blossoms and sweet blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts!

I used Suzi with Bunny from Wee Stamps. I absolutely adore this image and have coloured her up so many different ways. I just cant seem to colour her enough!

This is what I used:
6" by 6" card blank
Suzi with Bunny digi stamp coloured with Promarkers
Papermania Henbury lane papers
WOC bakers twine in plum
WOC cheery blossoms and sweet blossoms sprayed with Perfect Pearl mist
LOTV circle sentiment stamps, circle and scallop nesties
TRG clear dew drops.

I would like to enter this card into the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge 28 - We're 1 Year Old! sketch

The next card is another 21st birthday card for a friend.


I forget about my TGF stamps sometimes (shame on me I know!) which is bad because these cuties are fabulous to colour!

This is what I used:
my card blank started at 6" by 6" but I ended up cutting it to this random shape!
The Greeting Farm Fleur Anya coloured with Promarkers
Crystal Stickles
Blue dewdrops
Blue spotty paper
LOTV setniment, cirlce and scallop nesties
The Ribbon Girl Turquoise Organza ribbon

I would like to enter this card into The Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge 10 - shades of Aqua.

So must go pack!!! See you all soon!

Happy Crafting :)

Rachael xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow..your card is sooo sweet! Great image and lovely colours!
    Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at WOC this time – hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx