Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Monday 31 October 2011

Introducing ..... BAT!

I am pleased to introduce you to my felt friend

BAT!
  

A marvelously creative name I know lol. 



I found some amazing felt mascot books whilst on holiday in London and pretty much got obsessed over summer. My wonderful boyfriend Tom bought me '190 Felt Mascots' book from Japan which contains all 190 patterns to make little felt mascots. Its all in Japanese (obv lol) so I pretty much made him up the way I thought best but he turned out ok I think well apart from the slightly dodgy left eye lol.

He is made completely out of felt form Hobbycraft and stuffed with toy stuffing. I hand cut all of the tiny pieces and sewed them all together with a little help from some craft glue.

I have a few other felt mascots that I am hoping to finally share with you all over the next couple of weeks.

Happy Crafting!
And Happy Halloween!

Hugs
Rachael xx

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx