Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Friday 30 December 2011

Purple winter fairy

I just managed to get these Christmas cards finished! I stuck to the same layout as this card HERE as I was having a really hard time with no mojo and thought a similar card is better than no card at all!


I used the gorgeous Wee Winter Fairy again and of course it had to be the colour purple lol. Definitely a contemporary Christmas card!


I coloured her with a mix of Promarkers and Flexmarkrs (list at bottom if anyone is interested) and I slathered lots and lots of glamour dust on her fur trim and her ear muffs.



I also went round the sentiment with Glamour Dust as I thought it looked so much nicer than having just a plain purple border. I actually did this with all of the sentiments for my Christmas cards - I swear there was glitter EVERYWHERE!! He he lol.

What I used:
  • 6 by 6 white card blank
  • Wee Winter Fairy digi stamp
  • Lavendar Pink Petticoat bloack colour and Sprinkled with twinkles
  • Promarkers and Flexmarkers
  • Crystal Glamour Dust
  • WOC roses and sweetheart blossoms
  • TRG purple dew drops
Promarkers and Flexmarker colours used:
Blush, pastel pink, cool grey 4, FM soft mauve, orchid, meadow green, poppy and pastel beige.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I will be back with some more Christmas cards soon!
Hope you are all well :)

Hugs
Rachael xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel hope you get your mojo back for the new year it's horrible when it goes awol
    Beautiful card though love the image so sweet
    Wishing you and yours a very happy new year
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card rachael.the image is so sweet and i love your gorgeous lilac colours ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael
    Love the card, purple is always a great choice. Glad you got your mojo back.
    Happy new year.
    Lorraine :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very pretty card :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Passion For ProMarkers..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachael,
    What a gorgeous card. Love your image, she looks fab & the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us for our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachael! Such a beautiful card! Love the pretty purples!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx