Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday 18 December 2011

What a week!

What a week Ive had! So sorry for going awol and not commenting much this week guys. I had an infection in my wisdom tooth (I swear I'm gonna PULL it out myself!!) at the beginning of the week and now I have managed to catch the blooming flu from the bf!! As well as trying to meet the Uni deadlines before the Christmas break and buying and wrapping Christmas presents I have had no time to do anything else!!
We havn't even put the tree up yet! What are we like!!!

Anyway enough of my whinging lol I am intending on having a full on PJ day tomorrow catching up with my crafting and all of you and find the tree!!

Hope you are all well and are more organised than me lol!!

Love Rachael xxx

1 comment:

  1. aw so sorry to hear you are unwell rachael.i know how painful the wisdom teeth are, im so relieved that i had the one out that was causing me grief.
    take care hun and i hope you feel better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx