Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Monday 6 February 2012

Forever Friends Fortnight - Shades of blue

Good morning lovely people!
How time flies!
And its time for a new challenge over at Forever Friends Fortnight and the theme is:

Shades of blue

The DT were given this lovely image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps our sponsor for this challenge.


I think I have used every blue promarker and flexmarker I have in my box lol!

What I used:
A6 white card blank
Blue cardstock
Bugaboo digi stamp
Computer generated sentiment
Swiss Dots embossing folder
Blue dew drops

So quite a simple card for today, I'm not very good at male cards lol.

Hop on over to Forever Friends to see what the DT have made! And remember you don't need to use an FF bear, any animal will do!

Well I'm to do more Uni work (will it ever end!!! lol)
Thanks for the Congrats messages on my last post :)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs
Rachael xx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card rachael.i love the sweet image and your blue colours are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx