Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Candy winner!!

Hi everyone! Thanks to all of you who have entered my candy!

I went the traditional route (as always lol) and wrote all the names down:


 

And asked the bf to pick one out:



And he chose:



Congrats hun! Will you please email me as soon as you can at ilostjessie@hotmail.com
so I can get your goodies sent off before I start placement!

Thanks again to everyone for entering and thanks to all of my amazing followers!

 
Hugs
Rachael xx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx