Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Thursday 19 April 2012

My very first PTI order and haul video!!!

Eeeeeeeek!!!
I finally took the plunge and placed my very first order with Papertrey Ink in the USA and it arrived yesterday!!!!!!!!!!
I have literally been stalking the Parcelforce tracking website to find out when it would arrive lol. It only took 12 days which I am mega impressed with as Ive heard many many times that it normally takes 3-4weeks!

Anyway I was soooo excited that I thought I'd attempt to make a haul video or unboxing as the bf called it yesterday which had me in absolute kinks ha ha!!
 I enjoy watching haul videos and have thought many times about making them myself so Ive bitten the bullet and had a go!
Its pretty rough so I do apologise and there are one or two mistakes but I cant for the life of me work out how to edit them lol.



Hope you enjoy it!
I'm off to stroke my new stamps he he!

Thanks for watching :)

Hugs
Rachael xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm sufficiently jealous now :P looks like a great haul!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas in April! Can't wait to see what you do with those butterflies - they are lush. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Raxhael and I went over and became a subbie of your channel so I wanna see more videos Misses, lol. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeeeeeeek indeed, Rach!!lol That little lot looks sooo fab!! :) And well done on your first video... I would never have the nerve!!lol Not seen many 'haul' vids (have to agree- 'unboxing' is the perfect word!!lol) but it was fun to watch!! :) And a little green-eyed monster making!!hehe!!
    hugs, Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I am well gel!

    I have looked at PTI loads of times and was put off by the shipping and customs charges, shame I am down south, I could have split an order with you. :o(

    Have a fabby time with all you new goodies.

    Happy crafting, Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh well done! i enjoyed watchin you pull out the lush goodies!!! love the accent hun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx