Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Colouring in and new Promarker storage :D

I have my Internet back eeeeeeep!!

And just to rub it in (with my boyfriend) I managed to fix it when the new part arrived - go girl power lol - he was well miffed cos he'd been trying all afternoon he he bless him :P

Anyhooooo lol

Last week I had a good few hours colouring in :) something which I haven't been able to do for months!!
I decided to treat myself to some new digis too and bought 4 cuties from Tiddly Inks and the Grad Girl from Saturated Canary.



 
If I'm playing around colouring a new image I make a list of the colours I have used and stick them in a little note card file for future reference.

And do you know why I had such fun colouring?
Well I think it's because of my new marker storage :D

I decided to treat myself to some proper storage rather than having all of my pens shoved in a box!


Basically its four clear acrylic pen pots found HERE pushed together. There are some fab wooden storage units around (Vickys for instance) but I wanted something a bit smaller that was easier to move around and something that would fit in with the decoration of my living room as that is where my crafty corner is. Plus when my collection grows (shhhhh don't tell bf lol) I can easily buy another pen pot to add on the end :)


I can fit about 12 pens (with a bit of a jiggle) in each compartment and they lie nicely when the pot is turned on its side. As you can see I have used the Letraset End Dots - the only reason I bought them was because my handwriting is terrible and knew that I wouldn't be able to fit the names on white dots otherwise I wouldn't have bothered because they are quite expensive (nearly £4!!) and took far too long to get here.

Anyway I sat and coloured them all in and stuck them on the corresponding pen. I swear I enjoy organising more than crafting sometimes!!! I was in my element lol.

Right well enough waffle I just thought I'd show you my new storage as I know us crafty folk are always interested in others peoples craft rooms/storage etc (or is that just me lol?!?!).

Hope to be back soon now I have my internet back woop woop.

Hope you're all well.
Happy crafting!


Hugs
Rachael xxx

3 comments:

  1. Super storage idea Rachael...and thanks for the wee mention too hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new storage is fab, I must invest in something like that myself :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring & thank you for your sweet comment on one of my cards recently...

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx