Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Thursday 19 July 2012

LIM - OLC 3

Hellooo!
Well we broke up today eeek! Not that I'm excited for the 6 weeks holiday or anything lol.

Anyhoo I needed a thank you card to give to my teaching assistant to say thanks for all of the help over the last few weeks.

I pulled out my Beautiful Butterflies set and my new pink ink pad and had a bash at the new LIM challenge which is a 'One Layer Card - Recipe 3'


I think the sentiment is a bit dark against the pale pink but when I tried it with a pink sentiment it was just naff.
Ive only used two pearls on each of the smaller butterflies as it looked really unbalanced when I had one in the middle.

The recipient liked it so I suppose that's all that matters lol.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Right well off to prepare for the INSET day tomorrow!
Before I go I want to say a big thank you for all of the lovely comments on my last few posts and I MUST try harder to comment on all your wonderful creations!

Hugs
Rachael xx

6 comments:

  1. This is great Rachael, I know what you mean about the shade of the sentiment compared to the delicacy of the colour of the images... grey would complement pink beautifully and is not so stark as black.
    It's a beautiful card!
    Thanks so much.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Rachael! This is gorgeous, simple but elegant :) I think the black and pink look fab together :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Those butterflies are so pretty in pink. Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cas card rachael.so pretty and delicate :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty one layered card.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx