Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Saturday 29 September 2012

Doodlebug Design Haul September 2012

 
Hi everyone!!
Well I've survived my first month of teaching woop woop :) so I decided to treat myself to some new Doodlebug Design Inc goodies from The Glitter Pot that have been recently released.

I LOVE LOVE Doodlebug!!
I literally collect everything they bring out lol!! They are my all time favourite papercrafting company so I went a little mad with this lot lol but decided I might as well after all the hard work Ive put in the last four weeks!
 
Hope you enjoy watching :)
 
 
 
I'll hopefully be back soon with something creative lol!!
Ive enjoyed looking at all your fantastic creations on my Google Reader App!!Sorry for the lack of comments - I must try harder!!
 
Hope youre all well
Hugs
Rachael xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel

    Oooh you lucky lady - I love Doodlebug too - your stash is amazing!

    Thanks for popping by my blog to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodle pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx