Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday 30 December 2012

LOTV Christmas penguins.

Hi everyone
I'm back with another Christmas card I managed to make on time!

This one was for my Mam and Stepdad:

I bought this cutie and the papers at the GNPE which meant that Mam had seen them both but I didn't really mind that. At least it showed her that I have used some of the mountain of stash that I brought home ha ha!



Close up to show how much glitter I managed to get on lol.
What I used:
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
WOC cherry blossom
Glamour Dust
Lawn Fawn Jessies ABCs for sentiment

I would like to enter my card into

Right well Ive just made a video of the wonderful craft goodies I received for Christmas so I'm off to try and upload it to Youtube and will post it later. I do love seeing what other people get at Christmas time  - the bf calls it being nosey - I call it research for what i need to put on my next shopping list ha ha !!

Hope you re all well - we saw some sun here today (shock of my life!) hope you have had some too.

Hugs
Rach xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image...fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how gorgeous Rachael..:o)

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous rach.i love your colours and the penguins are so cute.
    Wishing you a really Happy new Year ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card Rachel - love the image and the colours too.

    Thank you for your support and comments during 2012, they are so very much appreciated and I would like to wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR!

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the layout and such a cute image. Wishing you all the best for 2013 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx