Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Saturday 29 December 2012

Sweet Christmas cards and Lawn Fawn haul.

A late Merry Christmas to you all!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was spent with the family at my Aunts house who *quoting my 83 year old Gran* had been flapping about the turkey all morning he he he! We all ate far too much but had a wonderful day.
 
Well I just about managed to make enough Christmas cards! I got totally sick after the third one lol so I'm quite pleased to be seeing non-Christmas cards popping up in my blog reader :)
 
I thought I would share a few I made using my new Lawn Fawn stamps and have included a haul video I made of my Lawn Fawn splurge I had a few weeks ago.
 
 
This card was made using Lawn Fawn's Sweet Christmas set. I stamped each Gingerbread person and added the little details such as the bows, buttons and hearts etc. I then coloured them using PMs, cut them out and popped them on some foam pads. the sentiment is also from the set. I then decided some bling was needed and added tiny little gems to each Gingerbread person.
 
 
This took some doing lol as there is only one mini Gingerbread person in the set so it took some lining up. Again coloured with PMs. I added the button details to add interest and coated the sweets in stickles to make them look sugary.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - New (my new Lawn Fawn stamps).
 
This is my haul video of my Lawn Fawn stamps. I am obsessed with the sets that include characters with cute faces!! Lol.
 
 
 
So there you go. I have one more card Id like to share but Ill leave that for another day. Im off out to meet friends as we never get to see each other now we are all grown up with proper full time jobs lol!
 
I kinda went overboard with new stash buying so I might make another video to share all the goodies I have found!
 
Hope you enjoy the rest of the holidays and stay warm and dry where ever you are in the awful weather that is going on at the minute.
 
Hugs,
Rachael xx
 

5 comments:

  1. Awwww....they are so cute Rachael...:o)

    hope you had a lovely Christmas sweetie...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both adorable card, great CAS design and such lovable Lawn Fawn images.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous and sweet rachael.i love the gingerbread men :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards! Great designs! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such CUTE stamps. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week. Good luck, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx