Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Friday 15 February 2013

Valentines

Hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day :)
 I got some yummy chocs so I was a happy girl lol.
 
I'm back with a Valentines Day card I made for my sister. She's single at the mo and I didn't want her to miss out but I also didn't want it to be a soppy lovey card so when I was looking through my stamps the Lawn Fawn Heres the scoop set was perfect!
 
 
 
I followed yet another old Retro Sketches sketch and some papers from Doodlebug Sweet Cakes pad.
 
 
I coloured the ice cream with Flex and Promarkers then cut it out and stuck it on with foam pads.
 
 
A little side view to show the dimension :)
 
What I used:
Pure Poppy cardstock for base
Lawn Fawn Stamps
Flexmarkers and Promarkers
Doodlebug Designs Sweet Cakes Pad
Button and twine from stash.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 
Here's a pic of the Valentines treats I made for the girls at work

 
Quite proud lol as Ive never made anything like that before and they were all very pleased :)
 
Right off to Guides I go!
And I'm flipping loosing my voice so I'm very glad that its now half term!!
 
Hugs to you all :)
 
Love
Rachael xx

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! That sweet, smiling ice cream cone is just way too cute and I love the papers you paired with it! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    p.s. Your handmade valentine treats are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael that ice cream cone is so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfectly sweet card for your sister! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet (pun intended! lol!) So nice of you to make this for your sister. I love the pretty DP and the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image. I love your layout and patterned papers. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! I love the ice-cream :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Racheal, thanks for your kind comments over at my blog.

    This card is fab, the ice cream is brill so cheeky! I love Lawn Fawn their images are so fun.

    Hope your sister loved the card?

    Take care
    Lorry :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx