Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday 21 April 2013

Ice cream and Pickles :)

Hello!
Just dropping by to show the latest card I made using a
 scrummy Saturated Canary digi.
 
One of the teachers went on her maternity leave on Friday and
 although I don't know her very well
 I wanted to make a little something.
 
Pretty simple layout as I took forever to colour it in and get the hair right!
 
 
Bit of a close up.
It just about shows the sparkle on the
 ice cream but not the glaze on the cherry!
 
 
What I used:
 
White card blank
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Paper off cut from stash
Buttons - Docrafts.
Stickles
Glaze pen
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 
Off to go finish the washing and get ready for school tomorrow.
Where on earth does the weekend go people!!!??? Lol.
 
Hope you're all well.
 
Hugs
Rachael xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card! I love the design and the Image. Lovely colors too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rachael! Fab CAS card using that sweet Saturated Canary image, coloured brilliantly!
    Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your buttons look fab on the CAS layout too! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning rachael.really fab design and i love the sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rachael :-) the image is lovely and the CAS design is perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx